The Hilti TE 3000-AVR, demolition jack hammer features Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) making the tool less tiring to use. The Hilti TE 3000 demolition hammer is only 65 lbs. The electro-pneumatic tool can perform head to head with air breakers of the same weight. This means less set up time to get that compressor going, no annoying hoses and gasket leaks and no more diesel thirsty compressors needed for medium to heavier duty breaking jobs. The powerful SR brushless motor provides previously unheard of power to weight ratios by eliminating the carbon brushes and copper windings that add weight to traditional motors. The Hilti TE 3000-AVR is engineered to last and allows you to work much longer between service or repair cycles thanks to a 3 chamber sealing system and active cooling design. Try the best and break free to new levels of productivity and durability.
- Package includes 1 x TE 3000 jack hammer concrete breaker (2190678), 1 x TE 3000 jack hammer trolley (401293), 2 x TE-H28P SM 40 16 in. pointed chisels (2126919) 2 x TE-H28P FM 40 16 in. flat chisels (417826) and 2 supply cords (2186609)
- Active Vibration Reduction (AVR) achieves the lowest vibration in its class
- TE-H polygon self-sharpening chisels provide strong breaking power and stick less in concrete
- Brushless motor delivers tremendous demolition performance while keeping weight down
- Use for medium to heavy-duty demolition of concrete slabs and foundations, concrete removal for rebar, asphalt and road patch work, penetrations for pipes, electrical boxes and HVAC
- Innovative detachable cord
- Active cooling system for the motor, electronics and hammering mechanism keeps the tool and its casing cool for added durability